Homer Glen Board of Trustees approves bi-annual budget
The village of Homer Glen Board of Trustees met Feb. 8 to approve the bi-annual budget.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Village Board of Trustees consists of 6 Trustees each elected to 4-year overlapping terms. The Trustees along with the Mayor serve as the policy making body of the Village."
Agenda Village of Homer Glen WLLAGE BOARD MEETING Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 7:00 p.m. Village Board Room, 14240 W. 151st Street, Homer Glen.
CALL TO ORDER PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL - ESTABLISH QUORUM
APPROVAL OF AMENEDMENTS TO THE AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. January 25, 2017
REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM MAYOR AND OTHER OFFICERS
Clerk Village Attorney Public Safety Officials Village Manager
PUBLIC COMMENT (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
LEGISLATION AND ACTION ITEMS
1. Consider for Approval a Proclamation Designating February 20, 2017 as Genie Lenc Day in the Village of Homer Glen in Honor of Her 100th Birthday.
2. Consider for Approval PRI’s November Invoice for Professional Services Related to the Master Park Development Plan for the Village’s Heritage Park in the Total Amount of $7,549.50,
3. Consider for Approval the Village of Homer Glen's Portion of the Northern Will County Water Agency's Bi-Annual Budget for FY 2017 in the Amount of $39,037.40.
4. Consider for Approval the Village of Homer Glen's 2017 Membership Dues for the Will County Governmental League in the Amount of $16,987.82.
5. Consider for Approval the Mayor & Village Board Standard Operating Procedure No. 13 - Media Communication Policy.
6. Consider for Approval the Mayor & Village Board Standard Operating Procedure No. 14- Debt Management Policy.
7. Consider for Approval Ordinance No. 17-003, an Ordinance Authorizing the Placement of a Traffic Control Device (Stop Sign) at the Northwest Corner of the Intersection of 167 Street and Pine Hill Drive.
Organizations in this Story
14240 W 151st St
Homer Glen, IL 60491-5902