Homer Glen board commemorates fire district's years of service
The Homer Glen Village Board of Trustees met Jan. 25 to commemorate a fire district's years of service.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the board:
"The Village Board of Trustees consists of 6 Trustees each elected to 4-year overlapping terms. The Trustees along with the Mayor serve as the policy making body of the Village."
Agenda Village of Homer Glen VILLAGE BOARD MEETING Wednesday, January 25, 2017-7:00 p.m. Village Board Room, 14240 W. 151 Street
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
C. ROLL CALL - ESTABLISH QUORUM
D. APPROVAL OF AMENDMENTS TO THE AGENDA
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. December 14, 2016
2. December 19, 2016 - Special Village Board Meeting
3. January 11, 2017
F SCHEDULE OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
G. REPORTS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM MAYOR AND OTHER OFFICERS
Clerk Village Attorney Public Safety Officials Village Manager
H. PUBLIC COMMENT (3 Minute limit. Please sign in prior to start of meeting.)
I, LEGISLATION AND ACTION TEMS
1. Consider for Approval a Proclamation Commemorating Mokena Fire Protection District's 100 Years of Service.
2. Consider for Approval a Motion to Authorize the Mayor to Sign a Letter Designating the Chicago Southland Convention and Visitors Bureau the Village's Agency of Record.
3. Consider for Approval Resolution No. 17-002, a Resolution Approving a Reduction of the Development Guarantee for the Goodings Grove - Phase 2, Planned Unit Development.
J. OLD BUSINESS
K. NEW BUSINESS
L. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Executive Session Minutes
DISABLED: Any individual requiring special accommodations as specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act is requested to notify the Village Manager of Homer Glen at 708-301-0632 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting date.
Next Regular Village Board Meeting: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Organizations in this Story
14240 W 151st St
Homer Glen, IL 60491-5902
14917 S Founders Crossing
Homer Glen, IL 60491