Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals to review several variations for LED signage
Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 2:00 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20.
CITY OF JOLIET
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Thursday, October 20, 2016
City Hall, Council Chambers,
150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432
Chairman Ed Hennessy
Chairman Pro-Tem Denise Powers, Rebecca Darley, William Ferguson, Charles Graham, Elizabeth Nevarez, and Jim Riggs
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
4. PETITION 2016-41: A Series of Variations to allow an LED message center on a new business sign and additional wall signage, located at 219 S. Larkin Avenue.
5. PETITION 2016-42: An Amendment to Special Use Permit # 2013-45 to allow customer truck repair parking in front of the business, located at 251 Republic Avenue.
6. PETITION 2016-43: A blanket Variation to allow a 4 inch reduction of the minimum side yard setback on all units according to the submitted schedule, located at the Northwest corner of McDonough and Des Plaines Street.
7. PETITION 2016-44: A Special Use Permit to allow a resale store for donated and recycled building materials, appliances and other household goods, located at 1395 N. Larkin Avenue.
8. PETITION 2016-45: A Special Use Permit and several variations to allow conversion of a two-unit residence, an R-3 (one and two-family residential) use, into a three-unit residence, an R-4 (multi-family residential) use, located in a B-1 (neighborhood business) district located at 408 E. Washington Street.
9. PETITION 2016-46: A Variation of allowable signage to permit the addition of a LED full-color message center on an existing freestanding sign, located at 561 E. Cass Street.
10. PETITION 2016-47: A Variation of a required side yard on a corner lot from 20 ft. to 14 ft. to allow installation of an in-ground pool and a Variation of the side yard from 20 ft. to 0 ft. to allow a 5 ft. high decorative aluminum fence, located at 601 Campbell Street.
11. PETITION 2016-48: A Special Use Permit to allow a truck servicing facility in an existing industrial building, located at 927 Gardner Street.
12. OLD BUSINESS:
13. PETITION 2016-18: A Variation of Use to allow an R-3 (one and two-family residential) use in an R-2 (single -family residential) district and a variation to allow two main buildings on one parcel (apartment above garage), located at 1207 Gould Avenue.
14. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: Approval of the August 18, 2016 Zoning Board of Appeals minutes.
This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Christa M. Desiderio, City Clerk, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-3780.
Organizations in this Story
150 West Jefferson Street
Joliet, IL 60432