Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals to consider special use permit for volleyball club
Joliet Board of Appeals will meet at 2 p.m. Thursday, July 21.
Joliet Zoning Board of Appeals is located at 150 W. Jefferson St, Joliet.
Here is the agenda as provided by Joliet:
CITY OF JOLIET
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Thursday, July 21, 2016
City Hall, Council Chambers,
150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432
Chairman Ed Hennessy
Chairman Pro-Tem Denise Powers, Rebecca Darley, William Ferguson, Charles Graham, Elizabeth Nevarez, and Jim Riggs
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
4. PETITION 2016-34: A Variation of allowable signage to permit a second ground sign with an electronic message center, located at 441 E. Cass Street.
5. PETITION 2016-35: A Special Use Permit to allow a volleyball club, a B-3 (general business) use located in an I-2 (general industrial) district, located at 570 Joyce Road.
6. PETITION 2016-36: A variation of a required side yard on a corner lot from 20 ft. to 5 ft. to allow installation of an 18 ft. x 33 ft., above-ground pool and a 4 ft. x 18 ft. pool deck, located at 1220 Cambria Drive.
7. PETITION 2016-37: A Variation of allowable signage to permit two, 10 ft. x 24 ft. on-site leasing signs, located at the Northeast Corner of I-55 and I-80.
8. OLD BUSINESS:
9. PETITION 2016-29: A Variation of the required front yard setback for a detached garage from 60’ to 30’ and a variation to allow a garage not located to the rear of the main dwelling, located at 1501 N. Center Street.
10. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: APPROVAL OF THE June 16, 2016 ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MINUTES.
This meeting will be held in an accessible location. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact Christa M. Desiderio, City Clerk, 150 West Jefferson Street, Joliet, Illinois 60432 at (815) 724-3780.
Organizations in this Story
150 W Jefferson St
Joliet, IL - 60432